How Gender Variance Recasts Brand Engagement
The changing norms of gender identity and expression and the cultural, legal, and political implications have become heated conversations around the country. How should brands consider gender-variant audiences as they create new products, services, and communications? Our panelists will discuss new ways of thinking about brand engagement strategy, design, and targeting for non-normative markets and changing attitudes on gender.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can we introduce new conversations into our organizations and agencies that enable us to make decisions and products that are more inclusive?
- What are the questions to ask and strategic nuances to consider for brands seeking to reach gender-variant audiences?
- How can technology incorporate social movements and how can social movements inform technology?
- Shane Whalley, Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Texas
- Chelsea Hostetter, Senior User Experience Designer, Goodpatch
- Angela Yang, Director of Connections, T3
- Andy Bossley, Senior Manager, Global Marketing Campaigns, IBM
Haley Greene, Marketing & Business Development, T3
Show me another