United We Stand: The Case For Digital Government
2016 marked a year of dramatic political change. Yet, one commitment has managed to transcend party lines and a change in administration—the dire need to modernize government technology and digital services. Today, websites remain unresponsive, information is buried and many simple processes still require pen and paper. This panel of experts, from the left and the right, will address when, and how, governments can wake up to the digital demands of modern citizens.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why are U.S. government agencies so behind when providing digital services?
- How are certain local governments making strides in digital transformation?
- How can politicians, on both sides of the aisle, join with tech execs to fast track a digital overhaul?
- Tom Cochran, Chief Digital Strategist & VP of Public Sector, Acquia
- Cecilia Kang, National Correspondent, Technology and Policy, New York Times
- Dewand Neely, CIO at the State of Indiana, State of Indiana
- Ted Ross, CIO at City of Los Angeles, City of Los Angeles
Vera Hanson, PR Representative, LaunchSquad
Show me another