Women and Wealth: The Drivers of Impact Investing
With news of the $41tr intergenerational wealth transfer, there’s a real opportunity to change the face of social impact. Wealthy women are taking over familial decision making, armed with a view of the world that blend profit and purpose. Young millennial women are also making waves to disrupt traditional structures and try their own hand at changing the world. This panel will examine the role women will play to truly tip the impact investing movement.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why women?
- What are the barriers for Women looking to call the shots around wealth management?
- What old ways of thinking do we need to get rid of in impact investing for women?
- Rehana Nathoo, Vice President , The Case Foundation
- Jackie VanderBrug, Managing Director, U.S. Trust
- Kesha Cash, General Partner, Impact America Fund
- Anna Marie Wascher, Founder, Flat World Partners
Rehana Nathoo, Vice President , The Case Foundation
Show me another