From Posts to Profits: Leveraging Your Brand
Developing and sharing content online has become a necessary way for content creators to communicate with their audiences and grow their brands. From posts and photos to videos, creators are oftentimes giving away content for free on social media and blogs. This session will explain how creators can monetize and leverage their content to grow not only an audience, but a lucrative career. It will also explain why content creators must protect their intellectual property in the process.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can I take the information I'm sharing online for free and develop a lucrative, money-making career?
- How do I protect the information I'm sharing online from copycats and can I afford to do it?
- How can I monetize and leverage the content that I'm sharing online in way that grows my brand?
- Shontavia Johnson, Professor and Attorney, Drake University Law School & Jackson Johnson LLC
- Tonya Evans, Professor of Law, University of New Hampshire School of Law
- Keith Robinson, Associate Professor, SMU Dedman School of Law
- Bärí Williams, Head of Business Operations, North America, StubHub, an eBay company
Shontavia Johnson, Professor, Drake University Law School
Show me another