Balancing Form & Function: The Why of Wearables
Wearables have struggled to strike the balance between offering real utility while seamlessly adapting to a customer's style and preferences. How do we enhance a person’s life with wearables? How can research help avoid costly gimmicks? What companies are striking the balance and how are they integrating into their customer's daily routine? Our panel of experts explore these topics and dive deep into the use cases and the current state of technologies behind what’s on the wearable market today.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do we enhance a person's life with wearables?
- How can the research process help avoid costly gimmicks?
- What companies are striking the right balance and how are they integrating into their customer's life?
- Erin LeForce, Senior Designer, ustwo
- Alexandra Wood, Chief Operating Officer, Wearable X
- Quinn Fenlon, Creative Director, Doppler Labs
- Sara Chipps, CEO, Jewelbots
Casey Hopkins, Head of Mktg & Events, ustwo Studios
Show me another