How to put a woman in her place
The Whole Story is a global initiative focused on highlighting women’s contributions to history worldwide through virtual statues. We have created a collaborative environment for exploration between diverse cultural groups, histories, and creative disciplines utilizing open source AR platforms to create women statuary. Our panel will discuss our inspiration and demonstrate how virtual statues can change the way we see history.
- How do we use technology to expand our understanding of women in history
- Why is collaborative storytelling essential in the modern work?
- How do we leverage strategic expertise to invent new communications platforms with positive social impact
- Shelley Diamond, Chief Client Officer, Young & Rubicam
- Catherine Patterson, Executive Director Technology and Branded Content, Y&R North America, Young & Rubicam
- Gretchen Menter, Associate Creative Director, Young & Rubicam
- Molly Runge, Associate Creative Director / Art Director, Young & Rubicam
Shelley Diamond, Chief Client Officer, Young & Rubicam
Show me another