Implementing Solutions: Higher Ed Big Challenges
The Scaling Solutions in Higher Education Toolkit was developed to empower college and university campuses to initiate frank discussions about the challenges that hamper student success. The Toolkit contains prompts and themes to initiate the dialog. This workshop will review the Scaling Solutions to Higher Ed's Biggest Challenges strategic brief and then explore the Toolkit & resources available to implement change. Attendees will break into smaller groups to discuss and build action plans.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Define strategies to convene leaders, students and other key stakeholders for a substantive dialog to identify critical challenges to student success.
- Explore potential solutions that would address the top challenges for your campus with an emphasis on a scalable model to support faculty/staff needs.
- Develop an action plan to implement the identified solutions with specific activities to begin solving the problems that hamper student success.
- Susan Metros, Founder & Principal, Metros Consulting
- Kyle Bowen, Director Education Technology Services, Penn State University
- Kate Mahar, Dean of Institutional Effectiveness, Shasta College
Peggy Snyder, Strategic Advisor, New Media Consortium
Show me another