Evolution of Influence: How to Trendspot, 2003-18
Welcome to the influencer movement, where social media “celebrities” are transforming marketing. 15 years ago, the world was introduced to the “metrosexual man,” championed by celebs like David Beckham and brands like Peroni, this trend took hold before social media and tech enabled virality like they do today.
Internationally renowned trendspotters and influencers address what makes an idea, person, or trend take off, as well as the role of influence in the analog era (2003) vs. now (2018).
- What is the evolution of influence and how has technology impacted trendspotting?
- Has the definition of an influencer changed, and what channels are currently the most compelling?
- What’s next in influence and how can brand tap influencers to stay ahead?
- Marian Salzman, CEO, North America , Havas PR
- Ryan Berger, Senior Partner, HYPR
- Rich Kleiman, Partner, The Durant Company/ 35 Media
- Christopher Martinelli, Vice President, Head of Global Communications, Equinox
Samantha Wolf, Sr, VP, Havas PR
Show me another