Salesforce Bought My Company... Now What?
In 2015, Salesforce acquired Toopher, a software startup. This panel discussion will be divided into two parts. First, we will explore the factors leading up to that purchase and explore the anatomy of a start up acquisition. Second, we will examine the issues founders face post acquisition. How do they best position themselves to succeed and/or launch their next venture? Join us for a frank conversation among the Salesforce Head of Corp Dev, the founders, and UT venture capital professor.
- How do you best position your start up to be acquired by a Fortune 500 company?
- What are common mistakes that founders make in the acquisition process?
- What is life like for a founder after their start up is acquired?
- Chris Hecht, Head of Corporate Developement, Salesforce Ventures, Salesforce
- Evan Grim, Architect, Salesforce
- Josh Alexander, Professor, The University of Texas at Austin
Josh Alexander, Dir, Salesforce
Show me another