Un-paving Paradise: Revitalizing Urban Green Space
A panel of urban green space experts discusses the vital role of public private partnerships to the future of our public spaces, and unpacks how innovative and functional green spaces contribute to making life in the urban core not just bearable, but enjoyable, with examples from Chicago, Austin and New York City.
- How can cities plan for and conserve green space as population density increases?
- What are some examples of innovative public private partnerships that resulted in unique urban green space projects?
- Why is green space important to cities and what benefits do they bring to their communities?
- Colin Wallis, CEO, Austin Parks Foundation
- Gia Biagi , Principal of Urbanism and Civic Impact , Studio Gang
- Peter Mullan , CEO, Waller Creek Conservancy
- Charlie McCabe , Director, Center for City Park Excellence, The Trust for Public Lands
Allison Watkins, Chief Strategy Officer , Austin Parks Foundation
Show me another