Preparing the Next Generation of Marketers
Colleges are pivoting their marketing curriculum to stay relevant to today's labor needs - modern, data driven marketing. But are educators prepared to train the next generation of marketers that have the skills to thrive? How do we ensure the course work is as agile as the speed of innovation in the field? Hear from leaders at Baruch College, as well as Baruch Alumni at Google and Ready Set Rocket as they all work together to bring an agile approach to digital marketing education at scale.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What do current marketing curriculums teach, both at Baruch and at other colleges and universities?
- What forward-thinking techniques are currently helping best prepare students for entering the field?
- What's to come for the future of digital marketing education? How can colleges and universities stay ahead of change and innovation?
- Alexander Lirtsman, Cofounder / Chief Strategist, Ready Set Rocket
- Cozi Namer, Healthcare Industry Development Manager, Google
- David Luna, Professor and Chair of the Aaronson Department of Marketing and International Business, Baruch College
Lauren O'Shaughnessy, Marketing Coordinator, Ready Set Rocket
Show me another