How to Build a Minimum Viable Brand & Maximum Love
The purpose of a business is to make money. The purpose of a brand is to make love. But how do you build a meaningful brand in this splintered and saturated landscape? Cut the fat and follow 3 tenets:
- It’s not the gold-plated rule: Get the best help and find the right customers.
- Do less with more heart: What to focus on and why it matters.
- Joy is the only metric that matters: Guts before analytics.
Small companies want to get big and big ones need to act small. This is how to do it.
- How is a Minimum Viable Brand similar to and different than a Minimum Viable Product?
- What questions do I need to answer to hone my strategy?
- What branding materials and channels should I focus on?
- Brian Thompson, Creative Director, BrandWriter.com
Brian Thompson, Creative Dir, Brand Writer
Show me another