Just how important is academics to retention?
As university administrators continue to focus on student success and retention, many have put an increased emphasis on student engagement initiatives and non-academic programs. However, when these same administrators put in place analytics solutions and early-alert programs, many are focused on academic data. With these potentially conflicting approaches, we search for more clarity - how important is academics to retention, and where should administrators focus to maximize student success?
- What types of retention initiatives have been the most successful?
- How well can a student's experience outside of the classroom by quantified?
- How can a university figure out what will be most effective for them?
- Gary Garofalo, Co-founder, CRO, Degree Analytics
- Melvin Hines Jr., CEO, Degree Analytics
- Charles Thornburgh, CEO, Civitas Learning
- Lois Wims, Provost, Worcester State
Gary Garofalo, Co-Founder, CRO, Degree Analytics
Show me another