Is health technology reducing health inequality?
You’ve heard the phrase “all healthcare is local”, but the billions we’ve invested in digital health solutions at a grand scale rarely abide by that truth. How much of this innovation is actually moving the needle on issues unique to local care environments? Governments have called upon digital health to support prevention and tackle public health inequality. This panel will highlight novel examples from startups to academia, and demonstrate how technology can fulfill that promise.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are best-in-class examples of digital health solutions “upending” the healthcare system in local communities?
- How can we measure tangible improvements to local communities via digital health technology?
- As a digital health startup, how can you scale while also contributing to improve the local health outcomes in your community?
- Stacey Chang, Executive Director - Design Institute for Health, University of Texas at Austin
- Charles Fracchia, CEO, BioBright
- Iain Buchan, Professor, University of Manchester
Arnaub Chatterjee, Sr Expert, McKinsey & Company
Show me another