How Leading Change Management Drives Innovation
Driving strategy is the beginning of any pivotal movement for an organization, and it has both physical and theoretical practices. Program and change management strategies can be effective at any level in an organization if executed properly. Defining an organization’s long-term mission through strategic planning has multiple layers. Having a clear vision, communicating effectively, and staying on track are just a few ways to ensure your project succeeds.
- Have you ever been told we need to bring in the “experts” to make sure our project is successful? Who are these experts?
- If you own the process, business, and the people, why can’t you lead the effort?
- How can Government Agencies leverage Private Sector best practices to successfully deliver on projects?
- Jamie Zerwas, Program Manager, Visa
- Cristian Crisan, Senior Product Manager, National Instruments
- Brittany Eck, Press Secretary, Texas General Land Office
- Liza Willmore, IT Strategy and Innovations Manager, RRC
Jamie Zerwas, Program Mgr, Visa
Show me another