Career Ready: The Power of Mentorship
For many college students, graduation doesn’t guarantee a job. How do we help our students thrive after college? With over 10 years of expertise, we found the key to success often lies with a support system in the form of a mentor. Learn how our dedicated mentor system, which pairs students with a single mentor for four consecutive years, has produced scholars who are workforce-ready. A mentor, mentee & an HR specialist will speak to the impact mentorship can have in a young person’s success.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Learn best practices and gain insight as to how to implement and manage a mentorship program at the high school and college level.
- Gain insight into what skills and qualities businesses are looking for out of recent graduates.
- Find out how colleges and businesses can work together formally or informally to ensure youth are acquiring necessary 21st century skills.
- Cristina Fernández, Senior Director, Programs, Tiger Woods Foundation
- Bill Borges, Sustainability Professional and Educator, Self-Employed
- Fatou Sogoyou-Bekeyi, Branch Manager , Wells Fargo
- Kim Trowbridge, Partner, AmCheck
Eric Moore, Sr Dir, Programs , Tiger Woods Foundation
Show me another