The Secret Dangers of Online Influence Marketing
Are marketers wasting time and money with today’s influence measurement tools? This all-star panel of social media thought leaders exposes the pitfalls of finding social media influencers, and reveals why many marketers get it wrong. They’ll show that influence measurement tools like Klout and Kred are misleading marketers into believing they are measuring influence, when they are only measuring popularity. Today’s platforms perform so poorly when measuring such critical factors as the ability to motivate action and effect behavioral change that basing decisions on these tools alone can be dangerous. Panelists will discuss why marketers should stop focusing on tools and start using social media for what it was meant to accomplish - building relationships and harnessing communities. By using innovative methods to identify peer influencers who demonstrate creativity, insight and passion, marketers can learn to start an avalanche of positive attitudes for their brand, product or service.
- What is the real meaning of social media influence and how can it be measured?
- Are tools like Kred and Klout really measuring online influence - if not, what are they measuring?
- What factors should be taken into consideration when trying to develop ways to measure online influence?
- Why do social media influencers matter and how can we find them?
- How can marketers best use the power of peer influencers to make themselves stand out from their competition and promote their brand, product or service?
- Jure KLEPIC People Go Social
- Ekaterina Walter Intel
- David Armano Edelman Digital
- Debra Kaye Lucule Consulting
Jure KLEPIC People Go Social