How Dungeons & Dragons can save the world
Storytelling is an ancient shared tool that allows us to dream and create possible realities. Role playing games (RPG) thrive on the basics of narrative worlbduilding allowing players to make decisions and understand consequences in a safe fictional setting. The workshop offers a unique and customized for the occasion, worldbuilding game session for educators to understand, play and reflect over the power of storytelling to create alternate realities and systems of change.
Additional Supporting Materials
- To understand narrative worldbuilding techniques as a system for problem solving and social change
- To understand immersive gaming as a way to prototype all sorts of solutions
- To understand how storytelling provides a powerful educational framework to different types of content.
- Maria Laura Ruggiero, Narrative Designer, SeirenFilms
- Alexander Juhasz, Artist, illustrator, designer, filmmaker, animator., independent
Maria Laura Ruggiero, Narrative Designer, SeirenFilms
Show me another