Covering America: Journalists Challenging the Busi
Journalists are conquering stereotypes and busting myths everyday through their digital, online and print platforms. Meanwhile, newsrooms are taking increased steps to cover diverse audiences and the changing demographics of business in America. The Case Foundation leads the conversation on how news agencies are sharing stories that shatter the status quo. Seasoned journalists share how they are covering communities of color, inclusive networks and entrepreneurs who are the new faces of business
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the future trends in news for communities of color?
- How are journalists changing the dialogue about the changing face of entrepreneurship?
- Who are the new faces of founders who should be on everyone's radar?
- Jade Floyd, Vice President of Communications, Case Foundation
- Esha Chhabra, Freelance Journalist, Freelance Journalist
- Shadi Rahimi, Senior Producer, AJ+
- Megan Rose Dickey , Reporter, Tech Crunch
Jade Floyd, Vice President of Communications, Case Foundation
Show me another