Using Ads to Create a More Equal World
From France banning thin models to the UK outlawing stereotypes in advertising, the stakes are higher than ever for brands to show – and create – a more equal world through their ads. Hear from leading creative directors about how they’re hijacking marketing to advance gender parity and diversity.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How does the diversity within ad agencies impact the advertisements they produce? We'll look at why gender parity and diversity are critical.
- Do brands have a responsibility to advance equality? We'll look at what brands stand to loose by perpetuating stereotypes, plus possible windfalls.
- Does showing a more equal world through advertising help create that world? We'll look at the conversations groundbreaking campaigns have sparked.
- Kai Fang, Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy Washington
- Karen Gereffi Goodman, Group Creative Director, Havas
Tasha Prados, Sr Account Exec, Ogilvy Washington
Show me another