The topic is "Sustainable Eating." The presentation would be conducted by Chef Nathan Lyon (www.chefnathanlyon.com) and Bun Lai (www.miyassushi.com). Both notable and engaging speakers and chefs, Nathan and Bun are (amongst having many other credentials) sustainable seafood ambassadors with the Monterey Bay Aquarium and practice and promote sustainable eating. Their presentation would include information and discussions on sustainable seafood, organic versus conventional farming, the use of GMOs, and how to maintain the health of yourself, family, community, and the environment through your food choices.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What does it mean to eat sustainably?
- Is organic better than non-organic?
- What is sustainable seafood and how do I know what to eat or what not to eat?
- How does sustainable eating affect my health, the environment, and my local community?
- What can I do to practice and promote sustainability through my food choices?
Sarah Forman, Project Manager, Lyon Media Group
Show me another