Analog Awe, Digital Impact: Branding Wonder at NPF
Sweeping vistas, shared experiences and captivating history come together in our national parks. For 50 years the National Park Foundation has cultivated a powerful brand through storytelling, partnerships and programs to bring people together in pursuit of preservation. This panel builds a trail for engaging new audiences, activating analog experiences through digital platforms, offers tips to balance complex dynamics among partners, and shares solutions to deepen connections across platforms.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you engage audiences of every age through digital platforms to activate for decidedly offline experiences?
- How do you maintain a meaningful brand presence and relevance in digital spaces, including public relations and digital engagement strategies?
- How does your digital footprint, strategy, and team directly contribute to managing a truly vast mission in a government context?
- Amanda Nguyen, Director of Marketing Strategy, CHIEF
- Kirsten Ogren, Senior Director, Brand Development, National Park Foundation
- Rocío Dawn, Manager, Communications, National Park Foundation
- Alex Ladeau, Senior Marketing Manager, National Park Foundation
Amanda Nguyen, Director of Marketing Strategy, CHIEF
Show me another