The Messy Truth about News and PR in 2018
Communications today is messy. Today's reporters and PR pros have a wide range of tools at their fingertips that drive ROI, so why are so few actually using them? Which tools are worth using? In this session, we will look at the technologies - from A/B testing to interactive multimedia to chatbots to analytics - available to brand or media communicators today to create and amplify the type of news and content that deepens bonds between their audiences and their organization.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What creation, visibility, engagement and data tools are useful (and which aren't) when creating/amplifying content that resonates with my audience?
- How do you build a tech-first media or brand newsroom that helps not hinders you and your team?
- Can technology truly help craft a better relationship between our properties and our readers?
- Serena Ehrlich, Director of Social and Evolving Media, Business Wire
- Jeffrey Powers, CEO, Geekazine
- Adam Singer, Analytics Advocate, Google
- Ben Parr, Founder/CMO, Octane AI
Serena Ehrlich, Dir of Social & Evolving Media, Business Wire
Show me another