Web Based Solutions for College Counselors
Many school counselors have double or triple the caseload of the American School Counselors Association recommended ratio of 250 students for one counselor. How can school counselors provide quality college guidance to numerous students AND support them on countless other issues? Innovative web based and app solutions can assist with counselor organization, as well as parental and student engagement. Students can improve performance on entrance exams and secure additional funding for college.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Web based and app tools can support school counselors in managing their caseloads and supporting students with college guidance.
- Students can improve performance on entrance exams and gain understanding of application process to get accepted into an afford 2 and 4 year colleges.
- School counselors engaging and communicating with parents and students can ultimately lead to student success regarding college preparedness.
- Patricia Fowler, Co-founder, Project Manager, Education Project Management Consulting
- Mauri Artz, Founder, Public Tutoring Initiative
- Peter Ratzan, Founder, Counselor, Your College Concierge/ YCC360
Patricia Fowler, Co Founder/Owner, Education Project Management Consulting
Show me another