Open Source Innovation: The Internet On Your Team
Open source innovation and open business models are spreading rapidly beyond the software-field in which it originated, also into the domain of physical products. The key is to build a community or ecosystem of co-creators and thereby rapidly increase creativity innovation and development pace. But how does it work and how do you get people to want to co-create your product with you? How do you get the Internet on your team?
- How does open sourcing your business idea or product accelerate scaling & boost innovation, not just for software but also any other product/service?
- How do you organize your business around massive peer-to-peer based product development and reward peers to stay motivated?
- What major pitfalls should be avoided when inviting the global hive-mind to collaborate? What do you have to do to add the Internet to your team?
- Anders Buchmann, Chief Intrapreneur, Bang & Olufsen
- Ingeborg Rosenvinge, Head of 3D Print, Thürmer Tools
- Martin von Haller Grønbæk, Partner & Attorney, Bird & Bird - International Law Firm
- Christian Villum, Program Director, Danish Design Centre
Christian Villum, Program Dir, Danish Design Centre
Show me another