Understanding and Improving Smartphone Security
Security is difficult in the real world. Through presentation and
conversation we explain how some difficulties carry over to your phone
and tablet and how these devices create new security challenges. Our
goal is to enable you to make informed choices for managing
sensitive data on your phone now and in the future.
We will cover hardware and software security for both Android and iOS,
including best practices to manage your contacts, photos, health data,
- What data is safe on my phone and why?
- What should I be doing to keep my data safe?
- What will the future bring for phone security?
- Emmett Witchel, Professor, The University of Texas at Austin
- Christopher Rossbach, Assistant Professor, The University of Texas at Austin
Emmett Witchel, Professor, The University of Texas at Austin
Show me another