Can Ethical Fashion Become the New Norm?
We are a diverse group of women with fashion brands and businesses: a B Corp, a nonprofit, an LLC, and a solo-preneur-who have worked collectively to move the needle toward more ethical and sustainable practices in the industry. We will share insights and practical guidance to help other companies, organizations, and influencers do the same. Join us to learn how individual consumers, companies, and brands can contribute to making ethical and sustainable fashion mainstream and the new norm.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the various ways my business or brand can contribute positively to fashion?
- Why hasn’t ethical and sustainable fashion been accepted by the mainstream?
- Whose responsibility is ethical fashion?
- Meghan Williams, Founder, Fair City Project
- Jen Lewis, Founder & Executive Director, Purse & Clutch
- Kasi Martin, Founder & Fashion Writer, The Peahen
- Leti Bueno, Events & Outreach Coordinator, Purse & Clutch
Meghan Williams, Founder, Fair City Project
Show me another