Innovation? In a Library? Uh...Yeah!
What if innovation begins in the school library? Two district leaders with ‘innovation’ in their job titles will explore why, how, and where libraries are fueling creative student learning. Discuss the needs of Generation Z students and how they are creators, designers, digital citizens, and entrepreneurs. Learn how future ready libraries and librarians can help lead, teach and support learning opportunities for this unique generation.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Explore learning needs of Generation Z students in our schools
- Understand how innovative libraries can support evolving student learning needs
- Examine opportunities to create a culture of exploration and innovation in libraries
- Mark Ray, Director of Innovation and Library Services, Vancouver Public Schools
- Bill Bass, Innovation Coordinator, Parkway Public Schools
Mark Ray, Dir of Innovation & Library Services, Vancouver Public Schools
Show me another