Is Jingle a Dirty Word? The New Age of Ad Music
With commercials and branded content morphing into short films and technology-driven experiences, the music propelling this new breed of advertising has been pushed to rise to meet this entertainment value. Does the traditional jingle cut it in today’s branded content space? Music and commercial industry experts will discuss the cinematic scores, spatial audio techniques and popular music tracks that’ve replaced the traditional jingle and are now staples to the sonic world of advertising.
- Is there still a place for the traditional jingle in modern marketing?
- How is music for advertising content being rethought in the modern marketing space?
- How does a more entertainment focus on advertising open up music opportunities for the content?
- Christina Carlo, Executive Producer, Nylon Studios
- Chris Clark, Director of Music, Leo Burnett
- Winslow Bright, Executive Producer, Search Party Music
- Bianca Bhagat, Head of TV/Film, Glassnote Records
Jenna Wigman, VP, Press Kitchen
Show me another