Growing an Engaged Education Innovation Community
Have you ever wanted to improve your community & not known how to get started? Education community organizers bring together people & organizations to improve learning opportunities in their community.
We’ll provide you with strategies, programs & resources that will help on your journey towards improving your community .
When you leave the room, you’ll have a vision, next steps & at least 1 person to collaborate with when you get home.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Recognize the importance of inclusive communities and reflect on all the stakeholders that need to be represented in your community.
- Sketch out a 20 year vision for your community that considers the failings and successes that others in the room have experienced.
- Create an action plan with next steps towards making that vision a reality and gain a thought partner to collaborate with when you get home.
- Jessica Falkenthal, Curator, Education Startup Digest
- John Baldo, Community Organizer, #OAKEDU
- Deborah Chang, Founding Director, #NYCEDU
Jessica Falkenthal, Curator, Education Startup Digest
Show me another