Getting to Beta Without Getting Beat Up
How music-tech startups can develop a licensing strategy overlay to their business plan so that the logistics of music licensing do not overwhelm the company’s product launch, and how labels and publishers should offer a flexible licensing framework to help startups get to beta and investment.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is a licensing strategy and how does it relate to product development?
- What are common pitfalls to avoid relating to metadata and reporting?
- Are "mass NOIs" really a necessary part of song licensing and are there better alternatives?
- Chris Castle, Founder, Christian L. Castle, Attorneys
- Keith Bernstein, Founder, Crunch Digital
- Rahul Rumalla, Chief Technology Officer & Head of Product, Paperchain
- Alan Graham, Co-Founder, Technical Architect, OCL
Chris Castle, Founder, Christian L Castle Attorneys
Show me another