Fatherhood Playbook: In The Huddle, At The Table
33% of American children live absent their biological father. If Fatherlessness in the U.S. could be classified as a disease, it would be an epidemic. This panel will convene professional athletes and coaches who understand the power of parenthood and the uniqueness of their platform to have a lasting impact in the development of children, an improvement within society and the impact it has on them as players and leaders. It's a conversation as big as a stadium & as small as a kitchen table.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Can Sport take the place of a Father? How does knowing or not knowing a Father impact a player's psychological, performance and stylistic development?
- What insight and coaching techniques can professional athletes share about their own development for those that aspire to be professional Dads?
- How do athletes best utilize digital media, technology, sponsorship, team and league positioning to advocate for Fatherhood and have measurable impact
- Daniel Jeydel, Associate Director, Lead Ogilvy Digital Labs, Ogilvy
- Benjamin Watson, Tight End, Baltimore Ravens
- Daron Roberts, Founding Director, Center for Sports Leadership & Innovation, UT Austin
Daniel Jeydel, Associate Director, Lead Ogilvy Digital Labs, Ogilvy
Show me another