Bird Feeder 3000: 3D Print a VR/AI/IoT Bird Feeder
It's a 3D printed bird feeder, virtual reality camera, and AI-powered IoT science station...in one! In this wonderfully geeky and fun hands-on workshop, you'll build your own 3D printed bird feeder and weather station. You'll view real birds in your own backyard in 360 video, use IoT-technology to collect weather data in real time, use AI to identify exotic bird species, and submit this valuable data to biologists who track bird populations and migration patterns. How cool is that?
- How do you 3D print a bird feeder that films birds up close in 360 video?
- How do you build an affordable weather station that tracks time, temperature, humidity, barometer, precipitation, wind, UV, and solar radiation?
- How do you use AI, IoT, and crowdsourcing to identify bird species and help biologists track bird populations & migration patterns?
- Matt Sparks, CEO, Texas Insight - http://txinsight.com
- Jennifer Gallegos, CEO, Crystal River Ventures
Matt Sparks, CEO, Texas Insight
Show me another