The Future of Online Dating with VR
Will virtual reality revolutionize online dating, or will it further ruin our ability to connect? Many believe dating apps killed romance. How will this next wave of tech help or hinder finding love? It’s clear the future of online dating lies beyond pictures and videos. Whether we’re ready or not, we’re headed into a world of VR. Join Yue Xu, host of the Date/able podcast, with a panel that explores opposing views on the future of modern dating with VR.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What will VR mean for online dating? What will the experience be like?
- How will VR impact the way people meet and connect? What are some positives and negatives?
- What are some general, rules, ethical guidelines, and precautions we need to consider when using VR to make connections?
- Yue Xu, Host and Co-Creator, Dateable Podcast
- Amanda Bradford, Founder & CEO , The League
- Matteson Perry, Writer and comedian, Self
Julie Krafchick, Producer, Date/able Podcast
Show me another