Cultivating Millennials to be Authentic Leaders
While teaching students to ride a bike from Austin to Anchorage may seem the obvious lesson, it's the journey they endure that provides the deepest education. From "hiring" to "firing", "balancing a budget" to "conflict resolution", to "motivation" and "direction", these students become authentic leaders and sought-after recruits at the University of Texas. Hear from the founder and others that completed this journey and later went on to be a corporate leader and Student Body President.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Learn how the real-world experience of planning and participating in a 70-day bike ride from Austin to Anchorage teaches leadership skills.
- Learn how this experiential learning makes college students better people and authentic leaders.
- Learn why these University of Texas students are sought-after recruits by companies and what makes them so desirable.
- Chris Condit, Sr. Systems Engineer, Abbott
- Megan Leuders, VP of Marketing, Zenoss
- Megan Sinclair, Technology Consultant, Sense Corp
- Kevin Helgren, Student, University of Texas at Austin
Scott Crews, Exec Dir, Texas 4000 for Cancer
Show me another