Music in Devices - Can Music Support User Demand?
The consumption patterns for music have flip flopped in the last 20 years. Digital has exceed physical, distribution channels have shifted from bricks and mortar to digital pipelines and consumer electronics devices, and consumers want access to everything everywhere. Through rapid shifts in technology and consumer demands, licensed music models are out of synch with the market. It's difficult to cut through all of the noise, but we have assembled a panel of experts to talk about what is working now and where to place bets in the next year. Please join us!
Additional Supporting Materials
- What types of music applications are finding success in devices?
- Is music thriving in Android, iOS, Windows 8, games, mobile, apps? What are the important trends?
- What is the state of music licensing - are artists and rightsholders being paid in all of these services?
- Are labels and publishers able to keep pace with the changing demands and evolving models?
- With limited resources, what is the best strategy to focus on successful and emerging digital music models?
- Vickie Nauman 7digital
Vickie Nauman 7digital
Show me another