#Winning w/ Social Advertising On The Open Web
There are over 13 billion things shared across the open web every day. Advertisers have largely missed tapping into the open web social sharing – where the majority of social sharing happens and where we all still spend 80% of our daily browsing time. This session will lay out clear strategies and methodology that you can put into immediate action to leverage open web social sharing and drive higher return on existing social media, search and display investment.
- What types of sharing events are most frequent and how can I distinguish between the signal and noise?
- How do I tap into the open web’s social sharing data to inform my display campaign or reach a more targeted audience than I can already get from layering on 3rd party data such as cookies and pixels.
- What is the benefit between real-time sharing data and sharing user data that I have collected via cookies or user id’s from past campaigns or directly from my site or partner sites?
- Does using open web social sharing data scale any faster then current audience targeting strategies and methodologies?
- With 13 billion things shared every day, isn’t that too much data to be useful, when all I really need is a few hundred million impressions or pixels for audience targeting purposes?
- Gurbaksh Chahal RadiumOne
Doug Chavez radiumone