Is a PhD or EdD Right for Me?
Would you like to do a PhD or an EdD? Just thinking about it, perhaps? This panel brings together experts and faculty from a variety of Universities including Emory, Drexel, and Stanford University to answer those questions and many more related to pursuing doctoral work. We will engage the audience with a short presentation and a series of questions on the difference between these degrees, how to go about finding a program that fits you, and how to succeed in doctoral programs.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Understand whether a doctoral degree is a good choice for me and my career goals.
- Understand the difference between various advanced degrees including PhD, EdD, MBA, MS, MA and others.
- Learn how to apply successfully to doctoral programs and how to succeed upon getting there.
- Christopher Laincz, Associate Professor, Director - LeBow PhD Program, Drexel University
- Cora MacBeth, Professor, Assistant Dean for Sciences, Emory University
- Dianne Le, Executive Director, Stanford University
- Jason Silverman, Professor, Drexel University
Christopher Laincz, Assoc Professor/Dir of LeBow PhD Program, Drexel University LeBow College of Business
Show me another