Advancing VR & Therapeutic Gaming in Healthcare
There is a movement in the healthcare community to embrace VR and gaming in the healing process. What started as several isolated experiments has become a network of healthcare professionals, educators, and charities who are leveraging cutting edge technologies for therapeutic use. Learn how these innovations are defining new roles within the healthcare environment and improving the lives of patients facing life-threatening illness across the nation.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why is it important to include VR and gaming in the your health system's therapeutic toolset?
- What is a Patient Technology Coordinator, and why is it important that hospitals begin prioritizing this role?
- What resources are available to develop this role within your hospital?
- J.J. Bouchard, Patient Technology Coordinator, C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- Nate Aschenbach , Co-Founder, GameStart/Game Changer
- Caitlin Pearce, Child LIfe Director, Methodist Children's Hospital in San Antonio
- Carla Oliver, Director of Child Life, Children's Hospital Colorado
J.J. Bouchard, Patient Technology Coordinator, C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Show me another