Building an Ecosystem for Science Startups
What if building a science company were as easy as building a digital startup? This panel is about creating a supportive environment for scientists who want to build ventures outside of traditional academia and industry. It will bring together a deep science focused VC fund, a design agency that scouts for good scientific problems, a bio hackspace, and an organisation whose goal is to promote scientific innovation.
- Is it true that the best science companies start without any science?
- How to define and prioritise good problems in need of science innovation?
- How does the UK’s Golden Triangle differ from science startup scenes in other tech cities like SF, NYC or Boston?
- Gemma Milne, Co-Founder, Science: Disrupt
- Dominic Falcão, Director, Deep Science Ventures
- Ilya Levantis, Director, London Biohackspace
- Ana Florescu, Lead Researcher, Science Practice
Ana Florescu, Lead Researcher, Science Practice
Show me another