David vs. Goliath: Disrupters in Hospitality
Be inspired by young founders of unique emerging concepts in the hospitality industry. Learn how they are successfully disrupting the status quo. Hear more about how brand authenticity matters when creating a new niche, whether from an award-winning Belgian waffle concept named 'Best Dessert Truck in America', a revolutionary co-living concept ranked #1 on TripAdvisor in Los Angeles, or a high growth delivery company based in Dubai
Additional Supporting Materials
- Where did the idea of your concept originate from? Can you share an interesting little known fact about what unexpectedly became a key success factor?
- How do you believe your concept is disrupting the industry? What suggestions do you have for those working in the industry trying to break away?
- Can you share a story about your early failures? How did you overcome that, and how has it made you stronger?
- Daniel del Olmo, Founder, The Passionality Group
- Elvina Beck, Founder, PodShare
- Thomas DeGeest, Special Envoy, Wafels & Dinges
- Ian Ohan, CEO, Freedom Pizza
Daniel del Olmo, Pres & Founding Partner, Passionality Group
Show me another