MESA's Future of Civility in the Era of Internet
The future of MESA is at a crossing point, given the rapid rise of technology advances and innovation coupled with a society tied to the old ways of economic development in the midst of globalization, pluralism, and the internet. This panel seeks to examine the various issues impacting this region and looking towards ideas, opportunities, and solutions that help bring peace and prosperity to the region.
Additional Supporting Materials
- In the era of the internet, how does technology and democratization of information impact the MESA region and other hot spots of conflict?
- A region whose economy is dominated by Agrarian, Petrol, & Services, how can the economy transform forward to be on par more competitively?
- How will issues such as gender parity and economic egalitarianism impact the region, and what steps can be done to better prepare the region?
- Jane Grabias, Director, Eisenhower Fellowships
- Farzana Yaqoob, Former Minister Azad Jammu Kashmir & 2016 Eisenhower Fellow, Asia Institute of Public Policy
- Dina Sherif, CEO, Ahead of the Curve
G Nagesh Rao, Chief Technologist, US Small Business Administration
Show me another