Intellectual Property for App Developers
This panel will discuss app development and intellectual property law. The panelists are experts in patent, copyright, and trademark law. Attendees will learn how to identify intellectual property issues that arise in app development. The panelists will share best practices for avoiding intellectual property disputes. Also, attendees will learn how to take initial steps to protect their intellectual property.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What types of intellectual property are generated by app developers?
- What are concrete steps app developers can take to protect their IP?
- How can app developers avoid intellectual property disputes?
- Walter Robinson, Associate Professor, SMU Dedman School of Law
- Shontavia Johnson, Kern Family Chair in Intellectual Property Law, Director of the Intellectual Property Law Center, Professor of Law, Drake University Law School
- Tonya Evans, Professor of Law, University of New Hampshire School of Law
Walter Robinson, Assoc Professor, SMU Dedman School of Law
Show me another