The Future of Food Delivery
The global food supply chain is rapidly changing, adding new players, challenging the existing structure. The consumer demand for more local and fresh food are drivers that will shape who will produce our food, how they will source ingredients, and the distance between your plate and our future farms. All the points along the supply chain are moving to new ground. Food will be coming from labs, fabs, organic farms, and genetically designed farms. Will this new complexity affect how food moves?
- Who will be the players in the new food supply chain?
- How will the food industry provide transparency throughout the supply chain?
- How digital will be the future supply chain?
- Robyn Metcalfe, Research Fellow, The University of Texas at Austin
- Bill Tolany, GM/Regional Leader, Amazon Prime Now
- Ben Lipson, General Manager, Doordash
Robyn Metcalfe, Lecturer/Research Fellow, The University of Texas at Austin
Show me another