The Perfect Blend: Practices for Blended Learning
Educators strive to make sure every child they teach is effectively & equitably engaged. Integrating technology with in-person instruction through blended learning can be a powerful mechanism for achieving this goal & personalizing for students in innovative ways. This interactive, learner-centered session offers expertise & tangible resources for leaders and educators seeking to shift their practice immediately through real-time data use, personalization, mastery-based progression, & much more!
- Attendees will learn about & see examples of blended learning practices that enable real-time data use, personalization, mastery-based progression.
- Attendees will experience a personalized learning experience and increase their understanding of the impact of student choice and agency.
- Attendees will learn about free resources focused on these practices for implementing blended learning in K-12 settings.
- Jennifer Wolfe, Partner, The Learning Accelerator
- Juliana Finegan, Partner, The Learning Accelerator
- Daniel Owens, Partner, The Learning Accelerator
- Stephen Pham, Associate Partner, The Learning Accelerator
Jennifer Wolfe, Partner, The Learning Accelerator
Show me another