Neurodiversity, Universal Design & Inclusion @Work
A workshop for leaders on the foundations of neurodiversity, universal design and inclusion at work. Learn how to drive diversity and inclusion efforts and how universally designed technology platforms can help make a reality for employees and candidates. Attendees will learn how using social media can help and hurt the hiring process and diversity programs. Presenters will provide insights into employer best practices in establishing recruiting and retention programs and how to measure results.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How technology and social media is hurting your inclusion efforts?
- How regulations and workplace compliance should be influencing your diversity and inclusion programs?
- What is the responsibility of accessibility by employers?
- Jessica Miller-Merrell, Chief Innovation Oficier , Workology
- Josh Christianson, Project Director , PEAT
- Joiwind Ronen, Project Director, PEAT
Jessica Miller-Merrell, Chief Innovation Oficier , Workology
Show me another