#FailFest - A Learnshop on Risk-Taking
Failure is often treated as a bad word in education yet so many of the inventors and creators of our time often failed miserably multiple times in life. Failure and risk-taking are a part of the learning process. During this interactive "Learnshop", we’ll learn what barriers we create to stifle creativity and how to overcome them, as well as take a few risks ourselves. Come ready to move! Afterall, it’s not how you fall down, it’s how you get back up!
- To identify the mental and emotional factors that stifle creativity and risk-taking
- To discuss strategies for how to overcome these barriers in the classroom or school.
- To gather a toolkit of resources to use to open up pathways of creativity in the school and classroom.
- Carl Hooker, Director of Innovation & Digital Learning, Eanes ISD
- Lucas Loughmiller, Director of Library & Instructional Media Services, Manhattan-Ogden USD 383 Public Schools
Carl Hooker, Dir of Innovation & Digital Learning, Eanes ISD
Show me another