What's innovative in K-12 public schools?
What are the most innovative things happening in America’s public schools? How are district leaders adopting technology in schools to better support student learning? Join members of the League of Innovative Schools, a network of forward-thinking superintendents in the country, in discussing how they create cultures in their districts that leverage technology, research, and partnerships to provide valuable learning experiences for all students. Participants will walk away with new ideas!
- Learn about what district leaders care about when they are considering new technologies and practices that affect their districts.
- Learn about the most innovative programs and practices that are being implemented K-12 public schools across the country and challenges along the way.
- Learn about how to build a culture that allows for risks, accepts failure, and celebrates victories to further encourage creative thinking.
- Vina Vo, Program Manager, Digital Promise
- Michael Nagler, Ed.D, Superintendent, Mineola Union Free School District
- Brianna Hodges, Director of Digital Learning, Stephenville Independent School District
- David Miyashiro, Superintendent , Cajon Valley Union School District
Vina Vo, Program Mgr, Digital Promise
Show me another