How Data & Automation Humanize Student Experience
To meet the needs of today’s students, college and universities are turning to automated software and data analysis to enrich the student experience. This session explores the growth in institutions capturing student data and employing automation strategies to enhance learning capabilities and improve student outcomes. Speakers will illustrate how tech is enriching student/faculty interaction and doing so more efficiently, more affordably, and at scales not previously seen.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Learn how automation & data-gathering tools are helping institutions design better curriculum, faculty models, and course/degree paths.
- Understand why increasing the use of automation and machine-learning advances individualized learning and particularly benefits contemporary students.
- Discover how embracing data & machine learning enables institutions to test and apply new theories that significantly improve learning interactions.
- Scott Pulsipher, President, Western Governors University
- Marni Baker Stein, Former Chief Innovation Officer, University of Texas System’s Institute for Transformational Learning
Michael Timberlake, Asst VP, Finn Partners
Show me another