Identity Storytelling in the Digital Age
The “watch instantly” culture gives new data as to what millenials want to see, expanding content to match new audiences across traditionally underrepresented demographics. This panel will explore the newest methods of film and TV development and distribution between digital platforms and the Hollywood studio system. Key players share their unique positions with online data and what they are looking for in creating feature films and TV from digital platform beginnings.
Additional Supporting Materials
- I'm an emerging filmmaker, how can I get BuzzFeed Motion Pictures interested since the Hollywood Studios won't necessarily look at me.
- How are millennial “watch instantly” viewing habits affecting what we will be seeing on TV and in theaters in 5 years?
- What are the effects of using digital platform data to create audience-specific TV series or feature films?
- Quinta Brunson, Development Partner, BuzzFeed
- Hieu Ho, Development Executive, BuzzFeed
- Scott Norville, Vice President, Digital Audience Development, 21st Century Fox
- Sophia Yen, Partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
Sophia Yen, Partner, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP
Show me another